An in formal Email to yourself in ten years
An In Formal Email To Yourself In Ten Years
Do you remember me? Do you have a happy life? Wherever you are, thanks for your devotion and effort in ten years. When you see this letter, it's 2028. You are almost 30 years old. Have you already realized your dream? Do you often smile now, or always worry about your work? Do you have many friends now? However, don't forget your confidantes when you were young. They know your heart and accompany you when you were in the dumps.
In ten years, I would not know how I become, however, I tell myself to be strong and brave. Don't be afraid of all the difficulties ahead and try anyways to solve them. Don't choose to escape the problem, it should challenge our limit and ability.
In ten years, I should not live with my family. They probably miss me and I also cherish them very much. Before, we always think Mon's nagging as a clack. Nevertheless, when we grow up, we finally understand parents' care. They hope that we could be proud of in their heart. We never forget their consideration because they give a new life to us.
In ten years, while we pursue dreams on the way to success, we slow down the tempo properly and experience the whole process. Otherwise, we couldn't hold up opportunities or happiness around us.
Sincerely,
Alice in 2018



"Don't be afraid of all the difficulties ahead and try any ways to solve them." This sentence is good, and I want to remind myself as well. While we growing up, there's no excuse to escape from problems difficult situations.
回覆刪除And I think it may be better if you use "Wherever," instead of "whatever where."
1062939 Sharon