My Favorite English TV


My favorite English TV    

     When I was a little girl, a teacher enlightened me and then I was interested in English. At the same time, a movie called “Can a song save your life?” this movie really touched my heart. So, I really yearn for the western culture and life after watching that I would like to go abroad and experience the life overseas. I began reading anything about English and understanding more about English.    

     When I was a senior high school, I changed another way to practice listening skills. I saw the American drama called ‘’thirteen reasons why”a few months ago. The story is talking about a high school student Clay found a shoebox-sized package outside his house. He was confused with the autonomous thing. Originally, the package came from Hannah, who was Clay’s classmate, she killed herself not long ago. Clay was so nervous why he received Hannah’s tapes. He followed Hannah’s instructions to find the secret about Hannah’s death.


     Actually, Hannah was a bully by her classmates in the school. These behaviors were extremely awful to a girl who was alone to face all of it. We should warn ourselves in our heart. Don’t be hurt others easily, even it’s just a joke. We must make sure others could accept and understand you. This drama talked to me so much, and I also learned more from it.


相關圖片

留言

  1. "At the same time, a movie called “Can a song save your life?” this movie really touched my heart." I also really like 13 reasons why, the concept of the story isn't original, but the story has a lot of thoughts in it.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章