Englishes: What I like and dislike and how to deal with them.

Englishes: What I like and dislike and how to deal with them.

     Nowadays, hundreds of millions of people are learning English in different ways all over the world. If you think seriously, lacking a tool of the most common language on the international society, and your degree of English down a wide distance by others. In the interaction-frequented global village, however, you must be losing competition less and less in the future workplace. 

     When I was a junior high school student, one of the teachers enlightened me to be interested in English. Her method of teaching English is so interest. I think I had a good habit of English at that time. However, some of the difficulties I met were speaking and listening. I could not understand what native speakers said because of the speaking speed or the accent from different countries. 

     My improving way to these difficulties is to enhance listening and speaking skill. I could watch CNN news or Talk-show and try to follow the host’s speaking speed and understand it without a script. This is the first step. Then, the second step, repeat the sentence and imitate the accent and tone.

     As the saying goes, “Heaven helps those who help themselves.” If I study hard and pay a lot of effort continually, I could get what I deserve. 

     With ever-changing technology around the globe, the website and information you searched is almost over fifty percent in English, if you could understand, you would get new information and absorb new knowledge more easily than others. This is a practical advantage for you. 

     In case of you could speak English expertly, you have more and more opportunities to make friends from other countries. And, it also brings more advantages and convenience to our work and life in the future. 

留言

  1. The article analyzes the pros and cons of learning English quite clearly!
    And a brief reminder that "Her method of teaching English is so interest." should correct into "interesting" will be better. :))

    回覆刪除
  2. I think no matter your English is wonderful or not so good, you still have more and more opportunities to make friends. I am pretty agree, if we can speak English expertly, it will bring more and more advantages. I think English is a tool to help us communicate with other people who can’t speak your first language. “Heaven helps those who help themselves.” I think this sentence is very good. Love your life, enjoy it and seize the day. I believe you will be more progressive.
    1062940 Crystal

    回覆刪除
  3. I also agree with your point. Listening and speaking is very important for us. And we should increase our vocabulary so that we can know more words and easily to communicate with other also foreign. By the way, do not give up to learn English, it is very helpful for your future.
    1062948 Joey

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章