What if Chinese becomes the global languages?
What if Chinese becomes the global languages?
In the past, English is the most important language in the world; however, nowadays people who learn Chinese are becoming more and more.
If Chinese becomes the global language, it could be hand down the millennium culture of China. There are many traditional customs followed by foreigners. For example, eating food with chopsticks instead of using forks. By sharing Chinese culture, we also could introduce our Taiwanese culture together.
In fact, if Chinese becomes one of the global languages, we are superiors to someone who wants to learn Chinese from the beginning. There are some reasons for explaining it. First, the pronunciation has four syllables, it's very hard for foreigners to speak. Second, Chinese focuses on the meaning of a sentence. In contrast with English, English emphasize its format. Therefore, it's difficult for them to change the structure of a sentence when they speak immediately.
Furthermore, we are native speakers, we have even more opportunities to teach foreigners in our country or go abroad. In addition, there are more and more foreigners come to Asia. I think this is a good way for mixing with different countries around the whole world.



"For example, eating food with chopsticks instead of using forks." It sounds really sad, I couldn't use chopstick well, forks are easier to me.
回覆刪除Sharon
I also want to teach Chinese to foreigners ! That is so cool, because we always play the rules by the language learner, if I can be a teacher to teach other , I will feel so excited!
回覆刪除Cool! Hope can see more work from you!
回覆刪除