Write in someone else's voice to describe something about yourself

Write in someone else's voice to describe something about yourself


     hello, Alice! I am your best friends, Jason. When I saw you the first time, I felt you are a kind and easy-going person. So, I began talking with you and sharing my life with you all the time. 

     Since we were seniors in high school, we always have studied together and helped each other to cheer up. When we felt tired, we usually took a walk in the playground. I think your smiling and humor warmed me so much. Every time we associated with many things in our heart, I felt so comfortable and relieved. 

     Until we went to college, we kept in touch. If my life lost you, I just feel uncomfortable, just like something very important leaving from my life. You are a dispensable role of my heart and even just like my family. 

     In the future, I hoped my life still have your existence and our relationship would better. No matter where you are, I will always be here. I would make you happy and make you sad. I won't leave from you forever. 

留言

  1. A little suggestion, maybe next time you can use some quotes to strength the article accomplishment.
    "No matter where you are, I will always be here." The sentence pretty touch my heart and give me the sense of belief. I will always stand nearby you, when you feel tired, you can count on me. I have the same feeling as you.
    1062938 Yvonne

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. " No matter where you are, I will always be here" This sentence touch me so much. It nice to have someone always being by my side just like your friend. Every time i feel bad or terrible, i will find friends to talk or express my emotion because it will makes me feel better. 1062926 Nicole

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章