YZU LEGEND

 YZU LEGEND: The most beautiful place in YZU

For every school had some mysterious stories; while for every school had beautiful places. Do you think where is the most beautiful and peaceful place in YZU? 

Five years ago, Nancy, a girl who seemed to have a calm heart, in fact, her inner world completely struggled.

However, why is the reason? Let me tell you one by one. 

She came from a plain country and lived in a happy life since she was little. Nancy entered into the university and began whole new life. She made a lot of friends and attended a variety of activities. 

After one year, Nancy found she came to lose herself and at lost about her life. She even didn't understand who she is and what she has to do. 

One day, when she came to the top floor of the library, a kindly woman appeared suddenly. She told to Nancy she was a god, who guarded all the students in YZU. When she found someone who spins in own whirlpool, she would emerge around them and give them the power to pass the challenge in own heart. 

Every time when Nancy felt confused about everything, we would come here and stay the whole afternoon. She could calm down and listen to herself's voice there. 

留言

  1. I thought this is a cool story. To be honest, many students don't really know what he/she is. Maybe I can also go there and listen my voices in there:)

    s1062924 Sandra

    回覆刪除
  2. I think it may be better if you write"Do you think where is the most beautiful and peaceful place in YZU?" like "Where do you think is the most beautiful and peaceful place inYZU?"
    And I learn the word "whirlpool" which means "漩涡" from your writing~
    May

    回覆刪除
  3. After reading your story, I think this is a very cute and warm story. I really like the setting of the birth background and personality of this story character. There is a very ordinary but very happy feeling springs up from the bottom of my heart.

    回覆刪除
  4. I have never been there before, but I think it must be a peaceful place. Hope you could find your own joy and get relax there like the girl in your story.-1062943michelle

    回覆刪除
  5. It is a cute story. It is very difficult to find yourselves. But Nancy did it. Maybe next time I need to go to the top floor of the library. Maybe I can find myself. You give me a wonderful example and let me think deeper. Thank you.
    1062940 Crystal

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章