if i could choose where to be born and grow up, which country or place/city would i choose?

If I could choose where to be born and grow up, which country or place/city would I choose?

     If one day, I could choose a place where the most I want to go. I will choose America. I know this answer sounds like a general and common response. But, this place is actually my dream since I was a child. Have you ever imagine that you were born in another country, not in Taiwan? Maybe the total of you will be different and amazing. 

     And then, my choice is California in the United States. There are some reasons for me. First, I like the culture of USA, and I really want to experience life there. If I were a college student in American, I could join in many different types of clubs and feel crazy extracurricular events after the class just like students enjoy the night in the American movies. Second, I also like the weather there. I really want to lie down on the beach during the whole afternoon and enjoy the sunlight and sunset. 

     Moreover, I know all of these are all my imagination. But, I don't think that I am a Taiwanese is a pity. I also like my country, where are a beautiful place and a lot of warm-hearted people.





留言

  1. I also want to experience the life in the American movie. I want to enjoy the high school prom and a lot of parties there. I think weather is also a important reason to choose the country. Like me, I don't like high temperature. I like to move to somewhere which have snow.

    回覆刪除
  2. I don't know why it's appropriate for you born in America, and you also good at enjoying your life:)) I also want to experience their college life, it must be very interesting. And lie down on the beach sounds great!!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章