marriage: pro and con, my imagination

 Marriage: pro and con, my imagination

     Nowadays, many people choose not to get married to beloved lovers. This is so different than the past generation before. Some young people consider that they can not afford the living expense if they have a baby after they get married. Because of the spending on life is really high than before. 
     However, I think marriage is one of my life in the future. My better half can be my best friend. We laugh, we cry, and we enjoy a wonderful life together. When I need the help the most, he becomes my best haven, cheers me up, and accompany me by my side forever. If we get in trouble, we could come through together. 


相關圖片
     
     As far as I'm concerned, I yearn for the family life. I think it's connected with my parents. I really the communication mode of my parents. They get along with each other not only like friends but like soulmates. They associate with everything each other. They get married 30 years so far. And, I realize that the most commonplace life is the most blessed life. 

「blessed」的圖片搜尋結果

   
    
   


留言

  1. “ I realize that the most commonplace life is the most blessed life.” I very like this line. And I agree that you say in the blog.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章