My writing experience

My writing experience
     When I was in senior high school, I started writing English articles during the class. In the beginning, teachers asked us to write a diary in English once a week and hoped we can cultivate a habit of writing in English from that time. Afterward, when I was in the third year of senior high school, I have to join the college entrance examination, I keep practicing writing ability. I remembered at that time I was really depressed because I thought I cannot write a complete composition. I couldn't make good use of grammar, phrase, and vocabulary. I always was confused about the sentence, which I wrote was right or not. However, I know if I want to write a piece of good composition, I need to memorize many vocabularies and phrases, and then tried to put them into compositions. Actually, I thought my writing ability was not really good at. So, when I was preparing the exam, I felt scared that I cannot do well.                                 
     At the present, I changed my mind. For me, writing blogs is interesting to me. It wasn't a pressure, moreover, it's a channel that I can express my feelings, opinions, and my experiences. Although it's still an assignment, it would be graded in the transcript.😝 In my future, I hope I could have a good ability in writing. Maybe it will become my job. But, I know I still have to strive for more and more. 

留言

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. For me, I also depressed about my English writing. I am confused about grammar. So, after I finished my writing, I would use grammar check website, and searched the Internet when I had some question. I like your blog; you spent your time on it and hard working. Keep writing. Someday you will be sure to make it and succeed. Trust me!!!!!!!

    1062940 Crystal

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi Alice, I am William. I think that your article is really fluent. Thinking that the blog is kind of practice for you is a really good way of improving your writing skills. I think that this is a really good thought of writing teacher's homework.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章