happy christmas 🎅

     Christmas is one of the important holidays in Western culture. During the Christmas time, there are many decorations along the streets. People all enjoy the atmosphere and deliver the happiness to everyone. 


     Recalling the childhood time, I remembered that my mom always gave me a present just like Santa Claus sent Christmas gift to children. My mom was so warm because she would like to satisfy my desire when I was little. She hoped I could have a wonderful Christmas time. 

     And now, when I entered into university, I have been to Taipei to celebrate Christmas with my friends. This was the special experience that I never had. There were also a lot of Christmas events. As a matter of fact, I truly would like to travel to Finland. Santa's village was a place where filled with plentiful and popular atmosphere. I hoped one day, I could fulfill this dream in person.  


留言

熱門文章