my ideal job
My ideal job
Everyone has its own ideal job. No matter what the job is if that job is your favorite or you seek for, that is your ideal job. The ideal job is not to be a president or inventor, whatever you like it, even though a farmer, it also a remarkable farmer. The ideal job is a goal of everyone's life. People keep pursuing the dream and working hard all they could do. When I recalled my childhood, I remembered that I wanted to be a teacher because I enjoyed the feeling when I taught other people what I understood. I liked to share others what I knew. Now, my thinking changes in the wake of growing up. Although I couldn't accomplish my ideal job, I also could enjoy the time what I experienced. I think the process is more important than the result.


I agree that the process is more important than the result. Do what you like can enjoy whole your daily life. By the way, I am curious that what is your ideal job now🤗
回覆刪除