My special tiny talent
My special tiny talent
When I saw this topic in the beginning, I couldn't come up with the special tiny talent that I owned. So, I tried to think about some small skills that I maybe have but I didn't aware of it. However, I remembered that when I was a junior high student, a teacher gave me an intelligence test that exam our intelligence and analyze the field what we be good at or not be good at.Perhaps many people have this talent, and it may be not unique. But, I think I only have this small talent. I would like to share you is observing the two pictures or several numbers and finding the difference between them. There was a common game that found five different places in two pictures. I very was good at the small game and liked to play it very much. HAHA😏
I hoped the special tiny talent could put into my life and use it together. When I encountered the dilemma, I could solve it successfully and quickly.



Although your tiny talent is common, even I can do that, too. It still funny.
回覆刪除WOW! It means that you have a strong ability of observation. Hope you can maximize this ability into your life, it will must help you a lot.
回覆刪除