soul travel
Soul Travel
Europe is the most attractive place that I would like to go. I hope that I could travel to Europe by myself before thirty years old. This is also one of my life goals. To be honest, the goal isn't a simple dream to achieve. It would cost a lot of money, and very far from Taiwan. This country is France!
Although many people may think France is a dangerous place, it has many beautiful attractions to see. The Gothic architecture and Rococo are two important styles. If I could be there, I imagine that I was the person, who lived at that time.
I would like to view the night scenery at the top of the Tour Eiffel. The street is brightly and the breathtaking view impressed me the most. Another dream is watching an opera in the opera house. The scene charming is one of the dreams I would like to enjoy.
Last but not least, I want to eat a lot of French gourmets. There is much delicious food I want to try. I hope one day, I really can fulfill the dream!✌




France is so beautiful; I want to travel there, too. Before thirty years old, I also want to travel to Europe. I trust you will finish your life goal! France is a romantic country to me. If I travel to France, I want to visit Louvre and Tour Eiffel. I have only been to Asian countries right now, travel to Europe and American are my dream. Maybe we can go to France together, HAHAHA.
回覆刪除1062940 Crystal
France is also one of the places that i would choose to go in my future. But if you really want to see the night view at high place, 101 in Taiwan could be your fastest choices!
回覆刪除