Don't eat McDonald's and KFC when you travel to USA!

Hamburger, it could be said to the spirit of American food culture. Three meals of every American couldn't do without three things-that is hamburgers, French fries, and Cola. McDonald, KFC, and SUBWAY, do you think there are only these fast food restaurants in the United States? There are many popular fast food restaurants and look at the introduction below. How many have you tried?

[In-N-Out]

All of these fast food restaurants, I think In-N-Out is the most well-known to the people. It can be said that the fast-food burger overload on the West Coast of the United States. It also the first restaurant to use the "Drive Through." The menu is basically separated into two kinds, hamburgers and cheeseburgers. You just have to decide if you want to enjoy cheese. 


[Five Guys]

Five Guys is especially current on the East Coast of the United States and it has come up from Virginia. In addition to excellent burgers, the restaurant also offers free dried-peanuts to eat as much as you want. What's more, there is no freezer in Five Guys. Because it insists on using fresh ingredients to make burgers, it never takes any materials to the freezer. It emphasizes on "freshly-made."


[Chick-fil-A]

If you don't eat beef or feel nothing with burgers, the Chick-fil-A must meet your needs. The restaurant is mainly servicing the chicken meal. In addition to chicken meals, potatoes are also attractive to people. The founder of this restaurant is a Christian, so they are resting on every Sunday. If you don't want to eat a set of the meal, chicken nuggets and chicken strips are two perfect choices for you. 


[Shake Shake]

Shake Shake is a chain restaurant in New York City. It starts out as a hot dog cart in 2001, and its popularity steadily grows. The menu of Shake Shake is very various, from New York-style hotdogs to one with hamburgers, fries, milkshakes, beers, and red wine. 




留言

  1. After reading your blog, I'm hungry and want to try them now . You introduce very detailed and these food looks delicious. If I have opportunity, I must go to USA to finds these stores and try their french fries and hamburger.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, Alice.
    I'm so hungry now after reading your blog. I would like to try Chick-fil-A. Chicken Nuggets there look so juicy and tasty which makes me so hungry!!!!! I wish that I could try them all one day! Maybe we can travel to USA together, ha.

    回覆刪除
  3. I also have seen these in Youtube that they introduce the local hamburgers. They are always full of cheese. But I ma not a burger person so I think Chik-fil-A will be my choice. I may will have a hard time when travel to USA lol.
    1062944Irene

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章