Introduce a local dish to foreign visitors

Everyone knows that Taiwan is a kingdom of a wide variety of cuisine. Many foreigners like to enjoy Taiwanese food when they travel to Taiwan. Oyster omelet, stinky tofu, and bubble milk tea, these are so common for them. Therefore, if I only can choose one local food to introduce to foreign friends, I'll definitely choose the "Chinese Omelet" to share with my foreign friends. There are some Taiwanese breakfast, like sesame flat bread, deep-fried Chinese dount, and soymilk. Taiwanese people usually eat hot food for breakfast, instead of Western people like to have some juice or toast for breakfast. The most important is Chinese Omelet is my favorite!!!!!!!!! I can have it lasting for one week.😋😋😋😋😋


As a matter of fact, there are two different kinds of Chinese omelet. The old-time way to make the omelet is just adding an egg into the batter. The taste feels soft and tender, and the ingredients are easy and plain. And, the modern-crispy omelet is a little distinct with the old-time omelet. The pastry tastes crunchy and rich. Nowadays, Chinese omelet usually adds cheese, ham, and bacon to enrich the sense of being full. I hope you must have to try it, and you'll certainly love it. 



留言

  1. It is really a very typical Taiwan local dish and very common everywhere. I think it is really good to introduce to foreign travelers because it has many favors to choose.

    回覆刪除
  2. Though I have never eaten Chinese omelet because there is always egg in it, I think it must be a delicious dish because lots of people choose it for breakfast. However, there might be no chance for me to give it a try.:(-1062943 michelle

    回覆刪除
  3. I love to eat Chinese omelet very much, too. Because since I was little, my family have often bought this cuisine as my breakfast; therefore, it can totally be called as the flavor of my childhood. And it’s fairly one of the most common kinds of breakfast for all of the Taiwanese, people can buy them almost at every breakfast shop. Moreover, as you have mentioned, Chinese omelet has lots of flavors that can be chosen by customers; thus people will never worry about being bored. What a wonderful dish! GJ~!

    回覆刪除
  4. Taiwanese breakfast is best, I must be so sad if there is no breakfast shop. There are also many flavors that you can choose, and in my opinion, it suits someone who love the taste of flour and eggs. By the way, That's a good choice to introduce to foreigners.
    1062939 Sharon

    回覆刪除
  5. 1062940 Crystal
    Not only foreigners like Taiwanese food, also me! I love Taiwan’s food very much! I love bubble milk tea! Oyster omelet! Everything! I think Taiwan’s breakfast shop is one of the greatest stores in the world! I like breakfast! Chinese Omelet is perfect! Add some cheese and ham, wonderful!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章