when i become a mother (what kind of a parent i will be)
The choice of whether or not to have a child may be the important one of a woman's life. If you marry the wrong person, you can get a divorce. If you lose your job, you can look for a new job. If you make a mistake, you have a chance to change yourself. However, a child is the responsibility of parents. If you decide to have a child, you certainly have to take responsibility for the eighteen years.
I think I would be half authoritative and half indulgent way to educate my child. "Time is changing so change yourself."
Compared with past parents, they usually control their child and hope them to be what want in their hearts. I think this way might limit the freedom of children. If I become a mother, my plan allows my children as much freedom as I can and let them do what they want. The premise is they have to know what they do and realize the thing is right or wrong. At the same time, I would set a clear boundary to promise their safety. To be a half authoritative parent, I would like to restrict the curfew before the age of eighteen. Due to the coming of technology, children usually use 3C products so early, I would forbid the using of 3C products. As a matter of fact, I don't want them to be nearsighted. Most importantly, I make sure that they know how very much I love her.




留言
張貼留言