Euthanasia

Euthanasia 

There are numerous controversial issues of euthanasia over the moral, ethical, and religious in some countries. Apparently, many countries have still not legitimated the law of euthanasia, such as Nigeria or Saudi Arabia. The definition of euthanasia, which is the act of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve long-term pain and suffering. And next, there is some analysis of euthanasia from the Internet. Euthanasia can be categorized in voluntary and involuntary. 

Voluntary euthanasia is legal in some countries, and involuntary euthanasia is unlawful all over the world, which is called murder. Nevertheless, the content of euthanasia can also be classed as active euthanasia and passive euthanasia. Active euthanasia means when a person uses harmful substances to kill the patient, whether by the patient or others. However, Belgium, Canada, and Switzerland is legal in this practice but is limited to specific circumstances. Passive euthanasia is the action of stopping the treatment by the patient’s willing, including removing the life support system, making the patient cease taking the medicine, and letting the patient death naturally.

  There are various arguments in most countries. In my opinion, I think the patient own the right to choose his or her life to live or die. Although their family would have an emotional breakdown by their death, they should respect the patient and fulfill their willing. Only the patient really realizes how they feel, and how the physical and emotional illness influences their heart. We love our family and could help them to shorten the grief which they endured for a long time. I have read a novel called Me Before You, which is talking about the issue of euthanasia. I learn something from this book, although I couldn’t help them extend the life, I could accompany them whether I can do. Recalled all wonderful memories of whole life, and enjoy them again with your beloved lover. Even if the moment of death, it could be the most beautiful thing in the world.

留言

  1. Euthanasia is the act of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve long-term pain and suffering. And if those people didn't have the option of the dead, then what would they do to overcome the situation. Maybe they would live another life instead of death. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.

    回覆刪除
  2. Euthanasia is really a difficult choice for me. For a dog, on the one hand, I don’t want to lose this lovely life, and I hope that the dog can stop living in pain.But I think this is actually a great invention, and on the other hand it is terrible, which can easily lead to the disappearance of a life. People should use this invention with caution.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章