my dream house

My Dream House
I dream to live in a private mansion somewhere in the suburb of the city. My dream house would be very convenient and surrounded by a garden, a green grassland, and an infinite swimming pool. There is a gigantic gate which has a strict security system and you have to talk to me when you would like to get in. 


There are seven bedrooms in my house. Two of the bedrooms are the parent's bedroom, and two of those are the guest rooms. And the remaining rooms are my family's bedroom. All of the rooms would be comfortable and warm. 

The living room is cozy and stylish. 
There is a spacious sofa in front of the LCD TV, and all family members could stay together in wonderful Friday nights. 

The kitchen has comprehensive kitchen implements. I imagine that I could hold a party with my husband or lovely friends. We enjoy the moment that complete a lavish feast together. 

The most important of my house would have an outdoor swimming pool. Everyone can come to my house and spend the hot summer together. Lying on the beach chair and drinking the red wine, this is really relaxing things on the world. 





留言

  1. Your topic is interesting, I like the first picture you show, it really big, beautiful and great. I also like the house with green grassland because I can lie on the grass. Hope you can have dream house one day, I will go to stay one night :))

    回覆刪除
  2. For me, the most attractive part of all is the infinite swimming pool! It is like a advanced hotel room has. It must be very fun when chilling with friends and drinking the wine besides the swimming pool.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章