my favorite fruit-kiwi

This common and ordinary fruit is kiwifruit, and it's also called Chinese gooseberry(獼猴桃). Do you know the history of kiwi? Do you know the benefits of eating kiwi? Let me introduce you the advantage of kiwi. Go!👉

Kiwi is native to north-central and eastern China. In the beginning, kiwi is used to remedy for medicinal purposes, and after that in the early 20th century, kiwi is spread to New Zealand, where a commercial planting occurred. 
Most people like this fruit because it has very low calory and also healthier for our body. Kiwi is fulled of vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient. It can help prevent damage caused by the sun, pollution, and smoke, and even can offer a night of better sleep. If someone has high pressure, he or she can eat kiwi frequently because it has a good advantage of lowering the pressure. Moreover, eating kiwi has more benefits to our health, hope everyone can love it one day. 

And, there are some easy and delicious ways of kiwifruit. I would like to add fruit and blueberry into yogurt. Also, we can make kiwi juice and kiwi toast as breakfast to open my day. It's a really blessed thing in my life. 💋


留言

  1. Hello ,Alice.This is Shujie. I surprisingly find the kiwifruit have so many functions that I do not know . And it is so good to know that we can eat the kiwifruit to relief our pressures .Evert time I have it ,I am able to get two effects in one fruit .BTW, do you have better way to peer it? Thy are a little bit furry. hhhhh

    回覆刪除
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about kiwi juice benefits.Please keep sharing.
    kiwi Juice Benefits

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章