My favorite Movie in 2016- Me before you


Lou was laid off by the coffee shop, where she stayed for six years there. She shouldered heavy pressure from her family, so she must get a new job as soon as possible. I really like the personality of the main actress because her optimistic and cheerful smiling make me feel relax and comfortable. She is also responsible for raising her family, so she finds a new job to support her parents, when two years ago, her home is almost bankrupt. One day, she found a job for caregiving a handicapped man, who was an outstanding entrepreneur before he had a serious accident two years ago, he was Will. Lou was very nervous because she thought she couldn’t finish these hard things.

After a period of time, Lou tried her best to associate with Will, and she wanted to open Will’s heart and make him happy. I really like the atmosphere between Will and Lou. They don’t like the nurse and patient, and just like whole-hearted friends. Although they come from different family and own not the same status, they are associated with light feelings. I was really touched by Lou’s true heart. She fell in love with Will and changed Will’s thought with whole power. Will wanted to take Euthanasia to end his own life. On the other hand, Will’s parents were extremely down in the dumps and they still respected the child’s last wish.
Lou didn’t want to let Will end his life, she decided to accompany him to travel. I admired Lou’s courage because she knew she must shoulder a lot of responsibility to protect Will’s life. Regardless of others’ opposition, she wanted to let Will see all beautiful things outside the house. During the journey, there were many delighted things and some frustrating things in it. However, they still enjoyed everything. They enjoyed the journey and experienced the same wonderful time. However, Will talked to Lou that he still would go to Switzerland and practice euthanasia on his body. And the most important is Will hoped that Lou could accompany him left for Switzerland. But, Lou couldn’t accept so cruel result and almost have an emotional breakdown. It's also a way of loving someone to be with them without no regrets. Lou finally understood it. Actually, Will rehabilitated difficultly, but the result didn’t very ideal. Therefore, Will wanted to make his death with dignity way. He couldn’t reverse the cruel ordeal and body from God, but he could decide the end of his life. I felt great of love from all Will’s family and friend. Although they supported and respected Will’s wish, they felt seriously depressed. There was a sentence that I had a strong feeling. “I don’t want you to miss all the things that someone else could give you.” You had to see your lover be together with another boy or girl, and you must cry your heart out. Will couldn’t own a healthy body, but his heart owns the strongest power. He used his own way to love Lou. Will didn’t want to hold Lou around himself. He hoped someday a healthy man can take care of Lou and give happiness to her. He was really considerate because he stood in Lou’s shoes. He paid all his love to bless Lou. Finally, Will left a sum of money to let Lou achieve her goal. He took advantage of different ways to inspire Lou and encourage her to challenge areas that didn’t open up. He hoped Lou could purse herself what she really wanted, not just maintained the present situation.






留言

  1. Hi, I love this movie really much!!!! This movie not only talk about love, but also the issue of "Euthanasia." We all need to care about this issue, "Is Euthanasia can be legal in our country?" In my opinion, people can choose their death, it is our rights. However, some people don't have the same ideas with me; therefore, we need to reflect it! And I think this is what the movie wants to tell us.

    回覆刪除
  2. I have been sharing this movie before. When the first time I watch it, it makes me heart break! I just don't understand why two people can face to the problem and fighting for each other. But when I grow up, I realize that sometime "Let go" Is the way to love someone too.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章